TUITION: Contact us for pricing
Developed for those who want to create optimum health for themselves and also learn how to teach others in their own cmmunities, cities, states and countries around the world. The educator program is taught in two levels of 15 days each.
- What is a Whole Food Plant-Based Diet and lifestyle? what is Lifestyle Medicine? How they work; how Living Foods is on the cutting edge of this field(Cancer, Heart Disease, M.S., Diabetes, Inflammatory Conditions and more discussed).
- Science and history behind raw and living foods.
- which types of cooking are the least healthy, the scientific evidence on cooking oils.
- Deeper dive into protein, carbohydrates, and fats on a living and plant-based lifestyle.
- Basic course on the anatomy of the digestive system.
- What is the microbiome, why is it so important, what are strategies for strengthening it?
- The gut-brain connection: how to dramatically improve certain mental and physical conditions through repairing the gut.
- Embracing Deep Change.
- Emotional Detox-Recognizing and letting go of Negative Emotions.
- Basics of neurofeedback.
- Chronic inflammation, leaky gut (intestinal permeability).
- Environmental toxins: Outdoors(crops, lawns, water, ocean); in-doors(laundry, household cleaning products, scented products, beds, sofas, shampoos, toothpaste, other body products).
- Essential Oils and Medicinal Oils.
- Mindful Communication.
- The Power of Positive Psychology.
- Stress Management.
- Basics of health Coaching.
- Basics of Energy Medicine.
- Introduction on how to do medical research to help yourself and your clients.
- Best resources for broadening your knowledge on Food as Medicine.
- Homework Assignments.
- Student Presentations.
- Business Plan Development.
- Training Manual
- Living Foods Lifestyle® Book.
- Colon Cleansing Equipment
- Educator Certification Certificate upon Completion
There is a break between the 2 parts of the Educator Certification and the 30-Day Super Healing Programs. This break can last between 2 and 3 weeks ( See the exact program schedule dates by Clicking Here ) A person may choose to stay in Atlanta during these breaks and participate in our Volunteer Program to learn more about running a Raw and Living Foods Educational Center or to help us prepare for the next program or they may return home and come back to a later 15 Day Session to complete their training.
Dates For the 30-Day Educator Program
- July 1-15 (Level 1 & Level 2)
- August 5-19 (Level 1)
- September 2-16 (Level)
- October 7-21 (Level 1 & Level 2)
- November 4-18 (Level 1)
- December 2-16 (Level 1)